Sunday 2 October 2011

What to blog about this week! Well, I am the most antisocial I have ever been in my life, but that has also made job hunt more productive. Right now I am looking at hopefully and potentially three different employers. Most of this week has been sitting and waiting for someone to call for a phone interview, I know to expect one on a particular day but that makes it even worse, every time the phone rings, my heart skips a beat.  The feeling is probably best described as the SU elections, but only the last half hour and the anxiety building up, hopefully next week I am employed but I can't say for sure...

Also, this week watched the Kennedy's miniseries, it deserved a higher budget but entertaining/informative regardless. Downloaded a lot of music this week too, weird that Gurdaas Mann is coming to town, and I've never been to big of a fan, but picking up some of his 90's stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment