Tuesday 30 August 2011

Purpose of Blogging

People have been blogging for what seems ages now.  I didn't know why I would want to share a written post about my day with anyone, in fact its a personal pet peeve of mine when others start telling me about their day or days. Not that I am not a people person, but those who really understand me know that beneath it all I have always been an introverted nerd.

I have always kept a journal, but my journal has always been about me, it contained opinions and experience that helped me grow but things I wouldn't want to share with anyone.  The purpose of this blog to is to replace my journal. Its not really meant for other to follow but for me to reflect on my life.  I guess there are things that I would write in my journal that I would never put online but the real reason I write is because I find writing helps me analyze the most subtle experiences and realize the depth of everyday conversation.

P.S - Just got a call from three of my favourite friends- Ayoub, Waleed and Khalid. All of which I treasure like family. Especially Ayoub, although he gets ripped on all day, he is nothing less of a brother to me. Tomorrow's gonna be riot in K-town.

No comments:

Post a Comment